So wow....a lot has gone on since I last blogged. Bailey got his 'big boy' job...yaay! He is the new Asst. Manager at Cavenders by Reliant starting Nov 15 and he is so pumped about this. Soo proud of him!:)
I am starting my masters on Nov 15 as well...so things in our house are going to be busy busy! Several other friends are starting that date because we decided it would be easier to do it as a group...hopefully, I can manage work, school and one hyper-busy boy!:)
Now on to the real reason you allll stalk my blog...Brayden!;) It AMAZES me how quickly he changes on a weekly basis. He is talking up a storm and while most of the time I am the only one who can decode his messages- it still is fun to hear him communicating! His new favorite word is 'MIIIINE' while he is frantically taking a toy away or holding onto it for dear life!:) He can also show you his muscles if you ask him where they are...hehe! He clinches his face real tight like he is about to go to the bathroom and flexes his arms...adorable!
Brayden can also open doors now and he especially likes to get into the pantry door. The other night I ran upstairs to do something and I heard him yelling 'Hi' which means 'Mooom, where are you? I want attention!' So as I am walking down the stairs I see him sitting on the bottom step and as i get closer he has a bag of chips in his hand just eating away. He literally opened up the pantry door, grabbed his chips, then shut the door and made his place on the steps. Needless to say we will be child-proofing those this weekend. Although, the door handle things are more like adult-proof...I can NEVER work them...this should be fun!:)
He can tell me where the moon is and loves cars, trucks, tractors and anything he can push around on the floor. He has also decided his new flannel cars pj's are his FAVORITE and refuses to take them off!:) It is a battle when trying to get him dressed and when I act like i am going to let him put his pj's back on...the temper tantrum stops...fun! I guess my kid will be the one who wears his pj's to school-ha!
Brayden gives the BIGGEST hugs & kisses now most of the time when I ask. Or he will randomly come hug me and it melts my heart. He also takes in all lost stuffed animals and his crib looks like a toy store with how many stuffed animals he decides to go to bed with. It's rather cute though to see him be so loving on toys...my sweet sweet boy!
He loves to color and eat the crayons too..he has had some pretty colorful poop here lately-lol! Also, he no longer wants me to carry him into school- he is a big boy and can walk alll by himself...that was a hard hit to take!
We are just having so much fun with Brayden and if you ever get bored please come visit us. Bailey is working a lot because retail in the holidays calls for that, so I LOVE visitors. Seriously- invite yourself out here and I promise Brayden will entertain you for the afternoon- because he loves to show off on his turf! :)
Okay so now for the pictures....
Intently watching Snow White..one his favorites. I think he likes the dwarfs because they are his size!
This is right after he ripped the comp from Sammy and yelled 'Mine'..look at poor Sammy's face!
He hated wearing his lion costume, but LOVED making Lion sounds when asked!:)
The night he got into the chips...at least he shared!:)
His first night in his cars PJ's and he was SOO excited. I had him sit on the step and was trying to teach him to say 'cheeeese' and smile...this is what I got instead...
My mom is coming in town this weekend & we are going to hit up some craft shows around town and just enjoy this beautiful weather!! Sorry for any typos and/or grammer issues. We are missing a few keys(thanks to a certain little boy) and if I wait any longer to make corrections I may never post this blog...soo you get what you get and you don't throw a fit! (i sing that to my lovely 5th graders when they are fighting over colors or other things..haha!)
I hope to blog again soon...I promise I will get better Kelsey! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment