Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Bucket Game

For those of you wondering what I did this past weekend or really what Brayden did this past week, I thought a video would be much better than explaining. You see Brayden has a new game he likes to play & it involves a bucket, his head & me having several heart attacks...



I don't know if you can tell or not in the video, but he was literally putting his arms out to guide him around until he ran into something- then I would freak- he would laugh and the cycle started over again. Needless to say, the bucket was put away and we went on another walk outside! We tend to go on multiple walks during the day, because being outside makes B mellow & that means a nice long nap for both of us when we get back! ;)

B is doing several other new things as well- like opening the dishwasher, the oven door & crawling on it(YUP-scarrry), speaking German or Japanese fluently( I can't tell yet what it is..haha), but all that will have to wait for another blog. I am pooped from chasing him around the house tonight-ha!

** Oh & no worries Brayden was not hurt in the making of this video, but I now have 5 new grey hairs**

1 comment: