Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

We had such a great time in Austin this weekend! Brayden looked so stinkin' cute in his monkey costume & pictures really do not do the cuteness justice! I think I may put him in it a few more times before he outgrows it just for fun! :)

On Saturday we made our trick-or-treat bags, played outside in the beautiful weather, went shopping, played some more & then went trick-or-treating! Brayden LOVES being outside and it worked out so nice that the weather was amazing.

We got so many great pictures that it was hard for me to narrow it down to just a few for the blog, so I made this cool collage using picasa. If you click on the image it will 'enlarge' it, so you can see the pics better.


Anyway, Brayden had the perfect 1st Halloween & we are looking forward to many more years of trick-or-treating with our little man! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute family you have! I am assuming by Austin, you mean Texas? ONE OF MY FAVORITE CITIES EVER! DH is a Texan by blood and birth, and that is one Texas city we always say we would move to in a heartbeat!

    Enjoyed "meeting" your family!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete