His measurements were:
Weight: 17 pounds 6 ounces- 50-75%
Height: 27 1/2 inches- 75-90%
Head: 17 1/8 inches- 50-75%
He is growing great & right along his growth curve. I really don't pay much attention to the percentiles, but I do think it is kind of fun to see where he falls according to the 'typical' baby his age. So according to these he is pretty average- can't complain about a thing!:)
I go back to work on Monday & so I am just soaking up every minute I can with Brayden. It will be hard for me, but I know he is going to have so much fun at Mrs. Sandy's in the fall with his friends. Before summer he was just getting the hang of rolling over & now he is crawling & moving all around, so I know they will have some serious fun!
Here are a few pics of us playing on the floor...
HA When we were in south carolina our little cousin (she's 2) had that puppy and she kept making me push all the buttons, then she'd dance around in circles. She thinks every dance has to end with her falling on the ground! Kids are so funny!
ReplyDeleteYay for a good checkup - we already knew he was awesome though :)
He is so cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteYour Brayden is sooo cute! My sons were mobile early so I feel your pain! The oldest walked when he was barely 8 months and it was a nightmare b/c he didn't have any fear. With baby #2 I stared telling him to sit as soon as he pulled up! LOL! He didn't walk until he was 11 months! They just don't stay little long enough for us!
ReplyDeleteI am a Mom to teens, but those shots, I hated those (still do). I think the shots were harder on me than my boys. Your son is adorable!
ReplyDeletebrayden almost didn't get that puppy. i wanted to keep him for myself! :)
ReplyDelete