Friday, July 10, 2009

Let the good times roll...

The other morning we were playing on the floor and I was trying to entice Brayden to roll towards me. He took off in the other direction instead...


He started off where the keys were...
Then he decided to strike a pose when he was done...

For a minute I thought he was going to start crawling...

Not only does he enjoy rolling down the hallway, but he also LOVES to roll over while we are changing his diaper or trying to get him dressed! Talk about being put to the test as to how fast you can put on a new diaper before he rolls over & without getting soaked! :)

Also, there is a great new children's book that is about to come out that you all need to buy! It is called So Big & my fabulous SIL, Riley, wrote it about her son & my nephew, Ethan. Go become a follower of her blog- http://sobigchildrensbook.blogspot.com/ and get the latest updates on the book. Also, since I am so cool with the author, I could probably score you an autograph!;)

2 comments:

  1. That's the most I've seen of your apartment :( that will change in 2 months - can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny pictures! Pretty soon you'll need some little gates...

    ReplyDelete